[Evolution] RFE: how about a "expand current thread" command?

In large folders -- such as the one where I keep the traffic for this
list -- I usually restrict the message list to Unread. However I often
find myself looking at a reply to some thread and want to see the
context. The only option at present to go up to the drop-down menu and
change the view, which of course affects the entire folder.

It would be nice to have an option to expand just the current thread,
and of course reverse the process when done. This would act
independently of the visibility of the rest of the folder.

There already exist "Expand all threads" and "Collapse all threads". The
former has no keyboard equivalent, the latter is Shift-Ctrl-B. Perhaps
we could have one more shortcut for Expand/Collapse Current Thread,
acting as a toggle. I have no particular suggestion as to what it should
be.

If there's interest, I'll post this on BZ.

poc