[Evolution] Evolution-mapi: Timezone not taken into account correctly for meeting invites

I received a meeting invite (sent from Outlook) by someone in PST
timezone. It shows up in my calendar a few hours later than it should.
I'm in EST.

Example: Someone sends an invite for a meeting at 10A PST. I accept it
and it shows up in my calendar as 5P EST. If I open my calendar in
Outlook or on my phone it says 1P EST which is the correct time.

I'm using Evolution 3.0.2 with the MAPI plugin to talk to my company's
Exchange 2007 servers. I'm running Fedora 15 if that makes any
difference.

Any advice, or a work around?

-Denny