[Evolution] Markdown support for message composer

Hi,

Is there a way to add markdown mode for evolution message composer? The idea
is to write message in markdown markup language and convert the result to
html before post, so the reader (possibly Outlook user) will see pretty HTML
message. I have checked Evolution plugin development guide and does not find
anything about composer mode customization (I have found only renderers, but
they useless in this case, they can only allow you to render markdown
letters in html form).

Thank you in advance for any suggestion.

Best regards,
Roman