Re: [Evolution] Why does Evolution IMAP send a \* flag with IMAP APPEND?

On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 13:42 -0600, Zan Lynx wrote:

When I try to move some messages from one folder to an archive folder,
Evolution does a few messages and then stops with an error. I turned
debugging on in the Courier server and I get this when it fails:

READ: ATOM: T02473
READ: ATOM: APPEND
READ: ATOM: INBOX.Archive-2011-06
READ: ATOM: \SEEN
READ: ATOM: NOTJUNK
READ: ATOM: \*
WRITE: T02473 NO Error in IMAP command received by server.

All of the APPEND commands that work do not include \*. All of the
APPEND commands that fail do include it.

Can you show that debugging from the Evolution side? Run
 CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx evolution

and show the output as we fetch and move the messages.

--
dwmw2