Re: [Evolution] Evolution && OutLook at the same time

If you are only using Outlook for the calendar connection to Exchange,
then have you looked at using DavMail - it acts as a connector between
CalDav clients and Exchange calendars (amongst many other things).  It
works.

I could not get the Calendar stuff in Evo to work. When I accept some
invitation the date gets stored in my calendar but the mail does not go
out. I tried to figure this out and to debug it, but gave up at the end.

What is DavMail and how does this fit with Evo?

  http://davmail.sourceforge.net/

DavMail is nothing to do with Evo, it's an Exchange gateway - it
connects to an Exchange server and provides IMAP, Caldav & LDAP access
to the data on the Exchange server. It's a Java program that runs on
your local machine.

P.