Re: [Evolution] Filtering

I'm staring to find my way around now, but how do I get Evo to filter
existing mail all folders. I can do this manually by highlighting the
contents of each folder, and filtering on date received.  I would like
it to do this on start up automatically

Evo will only filter "new" messages in the INBOX - and "new" in this
context means messages that have not been seen either by Evo or by any
other MUA (it's an IMAP function - Evo just asks for a list of new
messages - and "new" does not equate to "unread").

The option to filter new messages is at

  Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Accounts -> (select account) -> Edit ->
Receiving Options -> Apply filters to new messages in INBOX

P.