Re: [Evolution] Evolution suddenly refuses to connect to IMAPS server

On 01/09/2011 02:54 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 09.01.2011, 14:13 -0500 schrieb Marcus Wanner:
I've tried deleting my .evolution directory to wipe my settings

Useless as such settings are stored in gconf. See
http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Where_does_Evolution_store_my_data.3F

Tried .cache, .config, and .local/share and there was no evolution
folder there. I found it at .gconf/apps/evolution and deleted it (along
with .evolution again), but that didn't have any effect.

The IMAP problem is obviously a bug...does anyone want me to try and
open a ticket somewhere?

Marcus Wanner