Re: [Evolution] Upgrade from old version loss calendar and addressbook

Am Dienstag, den 04.01.2011, 17:01 +0100 schrieb Ambrogio De Lorenzo:
Hi all

I installed a fresh Fedora 14 with Evolution 2.32.1
I copied my home directory and started evolution that was 2.24.5 from
fedora 10

I worked because evo started and I found all my mails.
But I seen that one of my calendar was not imported.
I tried to import my old .ics files, but evo crashed everytime.

What was your previous version of evolution and fedora? Have you backed
up your evolution data using the backup&Recovery feature of the app?
If so you can use the recovery feature of the app.
Do you still have access to the original data?
How did you import the ics files? One by one using the import menu item?

--
thomas