Re: [Evolution] evolution zimbra connector - Caldav

On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 10:37 +0100, ML wrote:
I check the calendar in the left pane in evolution calendar view, but
when I try to create an event evolution gives me this error:"Cannot
create calendar object".

        Hi,
as Pete said, please do not top-post to this list.

OK, this is quite confusing, your initial mail says about syncing
calendar through CalDAV and this one is about creating events in this
CalDAV. These are two different things. Please be accurate.

By any chance, is it a Yahoo! CalDAV server you've an issue with?
        Bye,
        Milan