Re: [Evolution] evolution zimbra connector - Caldav

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 17:52 +0100, ML wrote:
Instead of using the connector, with evolution 2.28 I was able to sync
zimbra calendar through caldav but with 2.30 and 2.32 thi s doesn't
work anymore..

        Hi,
I do not think the zimbra-connector is anyhow maintained, nor that those
maintainers are reading this list. Anyway, using CalDAV for accessing
zimbra calendar either in 2.30.x or 2.32.x (or even any newer versions)
works fine here. There were some issues with usernames in 2.30.x, if I
recall correctly, but they were fixed meanwhile. I suggest to delete
your old CalDAV zimbra calendar and reconfigure a new one, using SSL. If
it'll still "not work", then please specify what "does not work" means,
like any error messages either from evolution's UI or from the console
(run e-calendar-factory and evolution from console to see what is
happening, and the e-calendar-factory also with CALDAV_DEBUG=all set, to
see the communication between client and the server).
        Hope that helps,
        Milan