Re: [Evolution] Searching emails?

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 06:12 +0100, Thomas Mittelstaedt wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 23.02.2011, 15:49 +0100 schrieb Thomas Novin:
I constantly have a need for searching through my emails. For my Gmail
account I usually go to Gmail Webmail which has a very advanced way of
doing this (if you know the search filters) and it's extremely fast.
For my other account which is an IMAP-connection to an Exchange-server I
can only search from within Evolution. Since the search function is
limited,
What do you mean by "limited"?
right now my best way is to 'grep -ri <query>' in
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/imap/xxx'. For example, doing a body
search in Evolution in "Current Account" will show nothing from a search
that gives 100s of matches with grep.

Really??? I use Evolution to search folders all-the-time.  I haven't
seen this behavior.