Re: [Evolution] problem with icalX.com

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 14:45 +0100, david.carrasco wrote:
when installing the calendar type. ics with the website of icalX.com
I have a schedule type:
http://icalx.com/private/davidcarrasco/APPEL.ics
but in the evolution considered read-only no changes possible.

Yes, calendars "on the web" are read only - in general the web is read
only.

in preferences / calendars and tasks / calendar publishing,

I added an existing calendar example APPEL
type of service WebDav fails to operate

As far as I can see icomx.com doesn't support CalDav - WebDav is not a
calendar type.

evolution can change a calendar on the service icalX?

Probably not - you would have to ask icalX.  A good start would be a
list of protocols that the site supports.

P.