Re: [Evolution] problem with icalX.com

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 14:45 +0100, david.carrasco wrote:
when installing the calendar type. ics with the website of icalX.com
I have a schedule type:
http://icalx.com/private/davidcarrasco/APPEL.ics
but in the evolution considered read-only no changes possible.
in preferences / calendars and tasks / calendar publishing,
I added an existing calendar example APPEL
type of service WebDav fails to operate
and ditto for adding a URL
evolution can change a calendar on the service icalX?

Is this really just an ICS file via HTTP or is it a CalDAV server? [I
have no idea what icalx.com is].

yes i can you help me find a walkthrough to reflect on the deployment
of evolution as email client or I'd have to stay on Thunderbird with
Lightning, which operates without problemme