Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't save Mail Account's passwords

I'm not being using nor gnome neither kde, but only Window Maker. WM is
a window manager. So I have no gnome keyring and similar in kde.

By default Evo uses gnome-keyring to store passwords.  There used to be
fall-back, but I don't know if that still exists in 3.2.  If Evo can't
get access to a secure store for passwords, then it will ask each
time.

If you are running Evo under WM, then you must have a fair bit of the
Gnome system installed anyway, so you may already have gnome-keyring on
there anyway (since lots of gnome components use it) - it may just be
that you need to configure it properly.

P.