Re: [Evolution] Evolution doesn't save Mail Account's passwords

walt <w41ter gmail com> writes:

On 12/30/2011 09:23 AM, Csanyi Pal wrote:

I have just installed Evolution 3.2.2 on my Debian GNU/Linux SID
system.

When I start Evolution after system boot or after I restarted X Window I
must add Mail Account passwords again and again.

I have setup to save passwords but it seems that that this doesn't work.

I'm not using Debian, so my advice may mean very little to you.  When I
start evolution mail I get a popup dialog box from gnome keyring asking
for my master keyring password before evolution will let me fetch new mail
or even read my old mail.   Really very annoying.

Do you see a similar popup?

I'm not being using nor gnome neither kde, but only Window Maker. WM is
a window manager. So I have no gnome keyring and similar in kde.

I get only a fancy popup box that says:
'Add the password for 'username' on the 'pop.mailserver.name' machine'.

That's the case when I'm sending for the first time (after login on X
Window system) a mail with smtp mailserver too.

--
Regards, Pal