Re: [Evolution] Can't Backup Settings

On Sun, 2011-12-18 at 19:46 -0600, John Graddy wrote:
Evidently this whole problem (titled "Evolution can't save settings" on
the list) was caused by my contact folder somehow getting changed to
reside on "Ubuntu One".  I changed it back to "On this computer" and
everything worked fine.

Puzzling; it just isn't possible to change the type/kind of an address
book.  This must be a completely Ubuntu related issue [they hacked
Evolution].

--
System & Network Administrator [ LPI & NCLA ]
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>