Re: [Evolution] Can't backup Settings

On Sat, 2011-12-17 at 12:54 -0800, Mary Graddy wrote:
have been trying to use the Evolution âBackup Settingsâ function.  I suddenly started getting a box that
says:

âThe folder contents could not be displayed.
operation not supportedâ

Now I canât open my âContactsâ  I am getting a message that says âUnable to open address book.  he address
book cannot be opened.  his either means that an incorrect URL was entered, or the server is unreachable.
Detailed error message: invalid sourceâ

You were asked for information about your previous problem, which you
failed to provide. You then said it was solved, but failed to say how.
Now you come back with what may be a related issue (you didn't even
change the Subject line) and expect people to be eager to help?

Evolution is now unusable

HELP please!.  I have resorted to my wifeâs Windows system in order to use email.

You couldn't consider any of the other mail clients on Linux, notably
Thunderbird?

poc