[Evolution] Can't backup Settings

have been trying to use the Evolution âBackup Settingsâ function.  I suddenly started getting a box that says:

âThe folder contents could not be displayed.
operation not supportedâ

Now I canât open my âContactsâ  I am getting a message that says âUnable to open address book.  he address book cannot be opened.  his either means that an incorrect URL was entered, or the server is unreachable.  Detailed error message: invalid sourceâ

Evolution is now unusable

HELP please!.  I have resorted to my wifeâs Windows system in order to use email.