Re: [Evolution] Evolution-3.2.2: Opening calendar to a specified date?

On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 08:42 -0800, walt wrote:
I guess my real question is whether that old behavior is implemented
in the new gnome-shell (yet) or not.  For me, the behavior I actually
see is a giant step backward (along with several other 'features' of
gnome3 unrelated to evolution).

        Hi,
all the above (even the deleted quote) understood. I see you found a bug
in evolution (too?), which is a good thing. Thanks for it.
        Bye,
        Milan