Re: [Evolution] [RFC - general discussion] GNOME standard email program should have "Remove Duplicates" feature by default...

On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 13:35 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Sun, 2011-08-28 at 22:12 -0700, warfie wrote:
Any idea why Evolution continually downloads the same emails a dozen or more
times per day?
Any idea how to stop it? Or at least, automate the removal of duplicates?

      Hi,
is it with POP account only? And what is your exact Evolution version,
please? (Help->About).

I have the same problem, every restart of evo on one of my computers
downloads all mails at the POP3 server. Version: 3.0.2-1, Debian. On
another it keeps crashing, same version: Debian unstable. (I have not
yet removed the old mbox account after the conversion to maildir) I'm
also interested how to remove duplicates (obviously).