Re: [Evolution] Double sent-mails / cannot delete / Sent corrupt

On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 09:23 +0200, Alessandro wrote:

Sometimes, a sent message appears twice in the sent folder.

And here we have a live example's screenshot:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19254161/Screenshot-Sent-Evolution.png

The highlighted message was (of course) sent once, but appears twice in
the sent folder. The "second instance" can't be displayed with an
horrible error message, as shown.

If I try to delete it, I will likely run into the impossibility to purge
the trash folder.

This thing happens in the exact same way in both my office and home
computers.

Both were upgraded from 'squeeze' to 'testing'.

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Ciao!
Alessandro