Re: [Evolution] Double sent-mails / cannot delete / Sent corrupt

On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 13:16 -0300, Sylvia SÃnchez wrote:

What version of Evolution is?  Is running on Gnome?  What version of
Gnome?
 What Operative System?
Guessing is very hard  ;-)

Ah, sorry. Evolution 2.32.3, Gnome 2.30.2, Debian Testing AMD64.

Exactly the same happens here.

The problem begun when I switched the repositories from 'squeeze' to
'testing' in this debian 32 bit box. Evolution version 2.32.2 under
gnome 2.30.2, build date 11/12/2010.

Sometimes, a sent message appears twice in the sent folder.

Then, sometimes (not always) one of these two message "cannot be
retrieved, mailbox corrupted" if I highlight it.

Trying to delete them almost always corrupts the trash, which then
cannot be purged.

Worse, sometimes it look like purged, then I delete another message and
the trash "popolates" with previously deleted message.

The only way to get rid of this is by deleting ALL the ibex.index,
ibex.index.data, .cmeta, folders.db files from ALL mail directories and
the .#evolution.sbd folder.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot and Best Regards
Alessandro