[Evolution] Camel problem

Hi guys,

I`m new in this mailing list. I`m translating Evolution 3.2 to Bulgarian
language, but I want to test the translation. For that goal I have to
build it from source. I`m having a lot of problems with some "camel"
functions like this:

camel_service_get_display_name();
// This one is used on really many places

The problem with this function is the following error:

 CC     liborg_gnome_mail_notification_la-mail-notification.lo
mail-notification.c: In function 'new_notify_status':
mail-notification.c:381:3: error: implicit declaration of function
'camel_service_get_display_name' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
mail-notification.c:381:3: warning: nested extern declaration of
'camel_service_get_display_name' [-Wnested-externs]
mail-notification.c:381:14: warning: assignment makes pointer from
integer without a cast [enabled by default]
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

gmake[4]: *** [liborg_gnome_mail_notification_la-mail-notification.lo]
Error 1

and some other declarations like this:
CAMEL_TYPE_NETWORK_SECURITY_METHOD

(this one is used in this function like that:
        g_object_class_install_property (
                object_class,
                PROP_SECURITY_METHOD,
                g_param_spec_enum (
                        "security-method",
                        "Security Method",
                        "Method used to establish a network connection",
                        CAMEL_TYPE_NETWORK_SECURITY_METHOD, <-- HERE
                        CAMEL_NETWORK_SECURITY_METHOD_NONE,
                        G_PARAM_READWRITE |
                        G_PARAM_STATIC_STRINGS));
)

The exact error is this:
e-port-entry.c:296:4: error: 'CAMEL_TYPE_NETWORK_SECURITY_METHOD'
undeclared (first use in this function)
e-port-entry.c:296:4: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in

The camel headers (camel.h, etc.) are in the path. I searched for this
declaration in other parts of the code but no success.

Can you help me or point me who I have to ask to resolve this problem.
My current solution is to comment a lot of code and I don`t like it.

Best regards,
Krasimir Chonov