Re: [Evolution] Segfaulting after random amounts of time - evo 3.0.2

On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 12:18 +0800, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:
I'm finally getting back to this after a hectic couple of months.
Still happening here, but now I have more time to deal with it (I've
just been getting used to composing in a text editor and
copy-pasting). Please inform me if the above advise still applies:-

1. Get debug-symbols for pixman, cairo, gtk3, evolution,
evolution-data-server
2. Get a backtrace (as according to instructions at
http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/bugs.shtml )
3. Pastebin here

        Hi,
yes, it still applies. Only open the bug report on
https://bugzilla.gnome.org and paste a link to it here.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan