Re: [Evolution] Segfaulting after random amounts of time - evo 3.0.2

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 12:18 +0800, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:
I'm finally getting back to this after a hectic couple of months.
Still happening here, but now I have more time to deal with it (I've
just been getting used to composing in a text editor and
copy-pasting). Please inform me if the above advise still applies:-

1. Get debug-symbols for pixman, cairo, gtk3, evolution,
evolution-data-server
2. Get a backtrace (as according to instructions at
http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/bugs.shtml )
3. Pastebin here

       Hi,
yes, it still applies. Only open the bug report on
https://bugzilla.gnome.org and paste a link to it here.
       Thanks and bye,
       Milan

Interestingly enough, I did a test install of gtkhtml-4.1.4,
evolution-3.1.4 and evolution-data-server-3.1.4 and the crash does not
occur at all, been running and using evo for a couple of hours now. I
can't really find a proper (non-git) download for 3.0.3, probably cos
its not released yet, so cannot verify whether that works.

In any case, I'll still get around to the backtrace, just commenting
that 3.1.4 seems to have this already fixed.