Re: [Evolution] Stability of evo?

Am Mittwoch, den 24.08.2011, 08:34 +0200 schrieb Svante Signell:
Hi,

After having a lot of problems with earlier 2.x versions of evo (some
still not yet solved), at least it was semi-stable.

Now we are faced with 3.0. And of course it crashes, see e.g. Debian bug
report #638936.

Why don't you try 3.1.5 which just became available? If you are already
on gnome3, maybe it's better go with the most recent stuff and fixes.
I recently installed an ubuntu oneiric alpha on a vm and it had
evolution 3.1.4 on it already. Fedora also just came out with an alpha
version of F16, which may have evolution 3.1.5 on it, too.

--
thomas