Re: [Evolution] Google calendar recurring events

On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 20:22 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
Hi Igor,

On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 14:22 +0400, Igor Kustov wrote:
I have a recurring event in google calendar, which is seen fine in Evo
until you make changes in the recurring schedule: say, when there is a
daily event and you delete appointment on Wed, Evo shows appointment
on Wed as if was not deleted. I have had this issue in 2.* branch, but
I moved to 3.0.2 recently and it looks like this bug is still there. I
do not if you are responsible for Google calendar plugin, but I was
not able to find solution or open ticket/bug.

Please file one with good steps to reproduce. :)
Might be a libgdata bug though, as that is the library that Evolution
uses to access non-email Google services such as the calendar.

        Hi,
not true, libgdata is used only for address books, calendar uses CalDAV
internally. Nonetheless, having a bug report with exact steps, as
detailed as possible, is always welcomed.
        Bye,
        Milan