[Evolution] Google calendar recurring events

Hi,

I have a recurring event in google calendar, which is seen fine in Evo until you make changes in the recurring schedule: say, when there is a daily event and you delete appointment on Wed, Evo shows appointment on Wed as if was not deleted. I have had this issue in 2.* branch, but I moved to 3.0.2 recently and it looks like this bug is still there. I do not if you are responsible for Google calendar plugin, but I was not able to find solution or open ticket/bug. Also to mention, my gnome 3 time/calendar applet indicator (the one with clock in the middle which shows your appointments upon click) will not show deleted occurrence whereas Evolution client will do. So it seems that Evo does not handle changes in recurring google calendar appointments properly.

Thanks,
Igor