Re: [Evolution] Using this mailing list?

On Sun, 2011-08-14 at 08:50 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2011-08-14 at 07:55 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
If using evolution as my mail agent, and I choose Group Reply to respond
to a message, the primary To address ends up being the person who
responded with CC containing the mailing list address.

What is Group Reply? There is Reply to Sender, Reply to All and Reply to
List. There is no Group Reply. (I'm assuming you mean on Evo 3.x since
you don't say).

It's there in the main toolbar: Reply | Group Reply | Forward

You can configure what Group Reply means w.r.t mailing lists in the
Composer Preferences.

  [ ] Group Reply goes only to mailing list, if possible

Some posters vehemently want to be CC'ed in replies to a mailing list,
other posters vehemently don't.  The option lets you choose which crowd
you want to piss off in your mailing list replies.