[Evolution] How do I get evolution to see a file on the (remote) incoming mail server?

I am running Fedora 14 at home and using evolution as my mail agent.

I have been using my private computer at my office on campus as both
an incoming and outgoing mail sever.  That computer uses spamassassin to monitor spam,
and it puts in in a file on the server !/Mail/caughtspam.  I can see that file
in evolution on my home computer.

But I am being forced to give up my private computer and do everything on my
department's public system.  I have set evolution at home to use the departmental
incoming mail server.  It also puts spam messages in ~/Mail/caughtspam, but I can't
get evolution on my home machine to see that file.

So how do I get evolution to see a specific file on the server?

--
Leonard Evens len math northwestern edu
Professor Emeritus, Department of Mathematics, Northwestern University