[Evolution] Need help configuring for new server.

I have been using my private machine in my department as both an
incoming and outgoing server.

I need to shift to the departmental server for incoming mail.  I have
set up evolution to do that and it works.  (For the moment I am still
using my private computer for outgoing mail.)  My incoming mail shows up
in evolution under the heading for the remote computer.

On both the private computer and the public system, spamassassin  is
running and it creates a file called caughtspam.  I had set up the
private computer evolution configuration so that this file shows up as
an entry just under input under the heading for the remote computer,
but it doesn't show up under the configuration for the public remote
computer.

So, can someone explain to me how to make that file visible?

More generally, explain briefly (or give me a reference) how the entries
on the server get created and deleted.
--
Leonard Evens len math northwestern edu
Professor Emeritus, Department of Mathematics, Northwestern University