[Evolution] High CPU, failure to load imapx mailbox

Hello all,

Yesterday, I began having a major problem with an IMAP account on MS
Exchange that's been working flawlessly.

When I select the mailbox, evolution CPU usage jumps to 50-60%.  There's
no on-screen indicators or messages telling me that something is
happening.  Xorg CPU also jumps 20-30%.

Message headers load - I can see that I have 54 new messages waiting in
my inbox, which Outlook web confirms is correct.  But message bodies
never load.  If I click on a new message, evolution just sits - no
status message.

I've tried disabling/re-enabling the account and restarting evolution.
Any hints?

Ross

--
Ross Vandegrift