[Evolution] Folder view won't stick on some folders in 2.32.2

Hi,

I've recently upgraded to Ubuntu Natty and its version of Evolution (2.32.2). Since this upgrade I have a few local mail folder where the view that I use to view my mail folders will not stick. In previous versions this worked correctly.

I have defined a few custom views that I use on most folders and on most folders where I use this it is working properly. However, since the upgrade, I have a few folders where the view will work when I select it (using view->current view->my view) and I can look at the different messages in the folder. However when I make any changes in such a folder (such as deleting a message) it will revert back to the default view ("For Wide View"). This also happens when I leave the folder and then come back to it.

Any suggestions on how I can permanently switch to a custom view on those folders?

--
Han Pilmeyer
pilux_at_pilmeyer_dot_nl