Re: [Evolution] Message filters location in Gnome 3

I use Debian experimental package of evolution (3.0.0-2) and would like
to know if Message filters are located in some files on my system or
not : I would like to copy them from a user to another one instead of
rewriting them.

They are in ~/.config/evolution/mail/filters.xml - but I don't think it
is possible to copy them between machines/users because they reference
folder URIs, rather than names, and those URIs are unique to the config.

Basically anything in .local/share/evolution, .config/evolution or Gconf
is not meant for human interaction so probably shouldn't be played with.

P.