Re: [Evolution] Message filters location in Gnome 3

Le jeudi 28 avril 2011 Ã 11:30 +0100, Pete Biggs a Ãcrit :
They are in ~/.config/evolution/mail/filters.xml - but I don't think
it is possible to copy them between machines/users because they
reference folder URIs, rather than names, and those URIs are unique to
the config.

Basically anything in .local/share/evolution, .config/evolution or
Gconf is not meant for human interaction so probably shouldn't be
played with.

Thanks very much for your answer Pete. The human interaction was useful
to me as my both users have same folders and names. Problem solved,
excellent, thanks again.

Pierre