Re: [Evolution] Message filters location in Gnome 3

On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 12:23 +0200, Pierre Cros wrote:
Hi all,
I use Debian experimental package of evolution (3.0.0-2) and would like
to know if Message filters are located in some files on my system or
not : I would like to copy them from a user to another one instead of
rewriting them.

Yes [at least when I looked it seemed that way].

Both > 2.32 and 3.0 use XDG paths for storing local information; so they
should be in at least the same location.