Re: [Evolution] evolution-2.32.1 (FreeBSD HEAD) && calendar not working
- From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>
- To: Matthias Apitz <guru unixarea de>
- Cc: gnome freebsd org, evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] evolution-2.32.1 (FreeBSD HEAD) && calendar not working
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:38:11 +0100
On Tue, 2011-04-26 at 14:26 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
[guru vm-9Current ~]$ dbus-monitor --session
Failed to open connection to session bus: /usr/local/bin/dbus-launch
terminated abnormally with the following error: Autolaunch error: X11
OK, this is your problem. DBus isn't working.
I'm not entirely sure how the client is supposed to find the DBus
session bus, so I can't really help much here (except by reading the
source code to work it out, but you seem to be capable of that too).
Perhaps someone on the GNOME list (if my messages are actually making it
through to there) will be able to help you debug this further?
David Woodhouse Open Source Technology Centre
David Woodhouse intel com Intel Corporation
] [Thread Prev