Re: [Evolution] evolution-2.32.1 (FreeBSD HEAD) && calendar not working

On Mon, 2011-04-25 at 16:23 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
I have now compiled evolution-data-server 2.32.3 and (again)
evolution-2.32.3; the problem remains;

OK. So please run e-calendar-factory from the command line, preferably
in gdb, and show *its* output when you reproduce the original problem.

a question which could have to do with the problem: before starting the
test with 2.32.1  I have copied my evo-2.24.5 ~/.evolution to the VM
where I do the tests; now (after starting 2.32.1) I don't see the data
there anymore; could it be that the problem is a (wrong) migration
problem? what is the exact procedure to have my old data in the new Evo?

The migration from ~/.evolution to ~/.local/share/evolution/ should
happen automatically when you first start up the new version.

Does the problem still happen if you *haven't* run it with your old
data?

I can't bounce the message because my ISP does not allow Envelope-From
and To beeing the same; I have now SCP'ed the mail to do the group-reply
there;

Ew, that's horridly broken. You should get a better ISP :)

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation