[Evolution] evolution 2.32.2 cannot send or receive pop3

I have been using evolution for the past 5 months on Fedora Core 14 and
until about a week ago was working fine.
After a system reboot, evolution no longer downloaded any email from my
pop3 account and will not send any email but just leaves it in the
outbox.

I have checked my pop3 account with another client and access to the
POP3 and SMTP servers is OK. Doing a TCPDUMP on the desktop for ports
110 and 25 does not show any packets leaving the desktop when
send/receive button is pressed, and evolution cycles very quickly (just
a flash) through the usual send/receive window that pops up.

If evolution is run from the command line, the follow errors list...

(evolution:5750): GLib-CRITICAL **: the GVariant format string `(u)' has
a type of `(u)' but the given value has a type of `(s)'

(evolution:5750): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_variant_get: assertion
`valid_format_string (format_string, TRUE, value)' failed

(evolution:5750): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_propagate_error: assertion `src !=
NULL' failed

(evolution:5750): camel-WARNING **: CamelTcpStreamRaw::connect()
reported failure without setting its GError

(evolution:5750): camel-WARNING **: CamelPOP3Store::connect() reported
failure without setting its GError

I have also checked the gnome keyring via seahorse and there are no
passwords stored here for Evolution and I suspect that this is where the
problem lies. However recreating the account information in Evolution
does not solve the issue as once the account is recreated evolution does
not prompt for a password to store.

Where should I look next to solve this issue ?
System: Fedora Core 14 (64 bit)
kernel.x86_64                     2.6.35.12-88.fc14
evolution.x86_64                     2.32.2-1.fc14

Thanks