[Evolution] evolution 3.0 - contacts sync problem with google apps contacts

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to raise this issue or not.  Please advise.

I'm running the Fedora 15 64 bit beta with Evolution 3.0.0.  Whenever I setup an addressbook to be sync'd
with my contacts in my Google Apps account, I do not get all the contacts and get the following error:
"Unable to perform search.  The backend for this address book was unable to parse this query.  A required
property of a <entry/gContact 'user Defined field> element (@key) was not present."

Interestingly this works perfectly in Fedora 14 with Evolution 3.2.

Also I've noted that exactly 157 contacts are sync'd with Evolution each time out of the 537 contacts I have
in my Apps contacts.  This has persisted over repeated installs of F15 (just due to the alpha/beta status).
I can't see anything unique about the contacts that sync and those that don't.

Does anyone have any ideas about this?  Should I attempt to file a bug report about this?

Regards,

Mike Hinz