Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.0 - contacts sync problem with google apps contacts

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 10:04 -0400, Robert Seward wrote:
Hello Mike,

Interestingly this works perfectly in Fedora 14 with Evolution 3.2.

For those wondering. Fedora 14 distributes Evolution 2.32 (not 3.2)
This threw me for a loop reading the message.

Rob Seward
Bluestone Consulting Group, LLC

web:     http://www.bluestone-consulting.com/
e-mail:  rseward bluestone-consulting com

Whoops!  Very sorry!  You're perfectly correct.  I means to say 2.32,
but there apparently was a huge disconnect between my brain and fingers
at that moment.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Mike.