Re: [Evolution] Current Directory Structure - Evolution 2.32.1

Hello Matthew,

See my comments in line.

Cheers,
Rob

On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 17:28 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 15:02 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> There is
> http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Where_does_Evolution_store_my_data.3F
>
> If something is missing, feel free to edit it.

I noticed the FAQ is accumulating quite a lot of cruft and it makes for
confusing reading.  Some of the questions are just flat out not relevant
anymore.

I don't know if you can do this. Could we not fork the FAQ? E.g. create an archive FAQ for older versions of Evolution and then of course stream line the main FAQ with only relevant information.

Is this possible?

Version 2.30 is when we dropped Bonobo for D-Bus, and in my mind that
version marked a generation gap from earlier releases.  (That would have
been our "real" 3.0 if we didn't follow GNOME's version numbering.)

Since the FAQ is kind of a community effort, would anyone object if I
went through it and dropped any mention of releases earlier than 2.30?
Or if that's too aggressive, what do you think is a reasonable cut off?