Re: [Evolution] Sync'ing desktop & laptop Evolution

On 4 April 2011 14:13, Maurice Batey <maurice bcs org uk> wrote:
I'm running Evolution (2.30.3) on my desktop, and want to be able to
sync this with Evolution on the laptop (for use when away from base).

Can this be done simply by copying ~/.evolution from one to the other?
(This is what I do with the Pan newsreader and its ~/.pan directory.)

I wouldn't recommend syncing that way. It may have side effects. I'd
rather use SyncEvolution.

/Jo-Erlend