Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.32 - 'hide message' function gone?

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 15:15 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 01:52 +0800, Ng Oon-Ee wrote:
I'm not sure if this is a packaging problem in my distro (Arch Linux),
but for some reason I can no longer 'hide message' or 'view hidden
message' under my 'View' menu. The corresponding keyboard shortcut also
obviously does nothing (alt-v-n).

Is this removed (didn't see it in the Gnome 2.32 notes) or was something
incidentally disabled?

Yes, it was removed in Evolution 2.32.

It was a confusing and poorly designed misfeature which conflicted with
the state of the Show combo box above the message list.

Matthew Barnes

Thanks Matthew, that clears it up. Thanks for calling my attention to
that as well, it'll just about replace what I was doing manually.