[Evolution] Evolution 2.32 update - Two 'On This Computer'

Hi all,

After upgrading to 2.32, I notice my contacts, calendars, notes, and
memos all have two occurrences (in the left) of 'On This Computer', both
with the default 'Personal' inside. In the case of the Addressbook (and
I assume of the others as well), adding a contact to one makes it appear
in the other.

Should I use gconf-editor to delete one of the occurrences of "On This
Computer" from apps/evolution/{addressbook,calendar,memos,tasks}?

Also, where is this local addressbook stored now? Formerly I would just
backup ~/.evolution for data, but 2.32 seems to not use it, instead
using .local/share/evolution. This is in line with 2.32 changing to XDG
Base Directories (http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Planning232 and
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2010-June/msg00000.html ).

The second link seems to indicate I should find my addressbook data
in .local/share/evolution/addressbook, which does not exist (the
addressbook folder). Neither does .cache/evolution/addressbook

So, where can I find my "On This Computer" data? It doesn't seem to have
carried over my pre-2.32 addressbook, but I can live with that.