Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.32 - 'hide message' function gone?

On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 01:52 +0800, Ng Oon-Ee wrote:
I'm not sure if this is a packaging problem in my distro (Arch Linux),
but for some reason I can no longer 'hide message' or 'view hidden
message' under my 'View' menu. The corresponding keyboard shortcut also
obviously does nothing (alt-v-n).

Is this removed (didn't see it in the Gnome 2.32 notes) or was something
incidentally disabled?

Yes, it was removed in Evolution 2.32.

It was a confusing and poorly designed misfeature which conflicted with
the state of the Show combo box above the message list.

Matthew Barnes