Re: [Evolution] Corrupted and failing in weird ways. HELP!?

First of all, this appears to be a reply to a message I don't recall
seeing, don't have in my Evo folder, and can't find in the online list
archives. It also has no In-Reply-To header. Are you sure you sent the
original message to this list?