[Evolution] Evolution says it can't find exchange server, but is receiving and sending emails just fine

Hi Folks,

I'm using Evolution 2.30.3 on Ubuntu 10.10 (64 bit). I've had no
trouble connecting with my exchange server at the office. But this
morning when I connected, an error window popped up claiming Evolution
could not connect to the exchange server.

Yet I'm sending and receiving emails with no trouble. Meanwhile, when I
try to close the error window, it pops back up again. I can't get rid
of it. I've closed Evolution and related programs, then restarted. No
joy.

Any suggestions?

--
Peter N. Spotts | Science reporter
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
            -- Douglas Adams, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

"I just bought a 12-pound theropod for Thanksgiving Dinner."
            -- From a paleontology email list