[Evolution] CalDAV problem

I am currently trying to get CalDAV working with evolution.  I can
connect to a CalDAV server (either DaviCal or google) and see or post
events fine. I can then see the posts created with Evolution in other
CalDAV clients fine.

The problem is when I try to import an *.ics file within Evolution to
the CalDAV calendar --- it appears to work without any warnings but then
only every other event successfully appears to be imported.  This is
true on both DaviCal and Google CalDAV servers.   Importing the same
*.ics file works perfectly fine on an Evolution "On This Computer" local
calendar.

Any thoughts? Anyone else having this problem?

Dennis
--
Dennis Drapeau <dennis drapeau dal ca>