Re: [Evolution] Evolution says it can't find exchange server, but is receiving and sending emails just fine

Hello,

I'm using Evolution 2.30.3 on Ubuntu 10.10 (64 bit). I've had no
trouble connecting with my exchange server at the office. But this
morning when I connected, an error window popped up claiming Evolution
could not connect to the exchange server.

Yet I'm sending and receiving emails with no trouble. Meanwhile, when I
try to close the error window, it pops back up again. I can't get rid
of it. I've closed Evolution and related programs, then restarted. No
joy.

Any suggestions?
No solution, sorry, but if this makes you feel better I have the same
problem. This happened after I installed the updates this morning.
Hopefully there will be a new update very soon that fixes this
problem.

Constantin